Tuesday, July 15, 2003

a little bit about me

OR why you should bother reading my blog.

well, you shouldn't. if you're that bored, go read a paper, see an art exhibit, or read someone else's blog. I'm new to this game, and am doing it as more of an exercise for myself. or as a way to waste time at work.

i'm soon to be 27, single, jewish, in nyc. so, basically, nothing very unusual. i work for a web site that is not going under, which might be somewhat more unusual. and basically spend my time dating, going out with friends, watching tv (yes, i know, a waste of time), and avoiding ex-boyfriends. lots of fun. ok, i suppose i don't invest that much time dating or avoiding ex-boyfriends. i don't usually bother with either. other than that, i spend my time in a failing attempt to become a better person, by reading, learning, taking classes. also. i want to take my gmat's at the end of the summer, but haven't really started studying yet. the math is scary. i was an english major in college and haven't got the foggiest idea of what i'm doing. help!

ok, that's about all you have to know for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home