Tuesday, July 29, 2003

finally...

for the non-existent folks reading this blog... I've finally moved! R & JJ helped me on sunday. and considering that they did most of the work, i don't know why i'm so sore! We breaked several times for freeze-pops, which I picked up in the morning, plus a break for pizza for lunch. Best moment: at the end, once R left, I was carrying a large, but pretty light Ikea chair on top of my head (that's the way it balanced best), while JJ was taking out 2 heavy-ish drawers from the car. 2 people were coming out of the building and said "Look at that--the girl is doing the heavy lifting, and the guy is just carrying some drawers!" JJ was NOT amused.

SR put my a/c in last night, so I can sleep now, and now all I have to do is speak to the super about the clogged drain in the shower. But there's SO much junk in my old apt! I don't know what to do with it. I suppose I'll just end up packing it all up and bringing it over, and then dealing with it in my new place, but it seems like such a waste...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home