Friday, March 05, 2004

overload...

All I had to do when I got home yesterday was eat, shop for odds and ends for shalach manot, tovel parts of a hand-mixer I picked up, make hamentaschen and go to sleep.

Ah well.

I decided to run the dishwasher while I watched a Friends rerun. I came back to the kitchen after half an hour to find a veritable sea of soap suds on the floor... it seems something had happened to the dishwasher while I was on vacation and no one told me about it...

I spent the next hour mopping the floor, trying to calculate the ever-slimming odds of baking that night, and then deciding I had used up too much strength in any case. So I skipped the baking (but I did get out to tovel the mixer), warmed a slice of frozen pizza, and headed across the street to hang out with RD² and EP.

So the hamentaschen will wait til Motz. Shabbos to come to fruition. It's a good thing I have no plans for Purim night.

My kitchen floor is now sparkling clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home