Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Work is getting busier, life is getting busier, all is good, but stress is building. i feel like i've added more white hairs to my head over the past week, and I have no patience for more and more and more meetings.

Deciding whether I should go to a pesach shiur tomorrow night, or whether I should go visit my niece. I haven't been to anything for pesach as of yet, and will see my niece over chol ha'moed in any case. At which point I'm prepared to declare her the prettiest baby girl EVER. I'm also completely objective in this matter.

Went to the circus on Sunday night with 15 of my closest friends. OK, so some of them I met for the first time there, so maybe they're not quite my closest friends. Surprisingly, I liked the clowns, and for some reason I adored the 5 seconds that the zebra was in the ring. Even more shocking, I'm still friends with DS in spite of his calling me at 9:30 on Sunday morning to pick up tickets. Still more surprisingly, I'm still friends with SR who is the reason that DS called me on Sunday morning. I mean--9:30... AM. It's practically dawn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home