Monday, March 22, 2004

downloads

Last week, I downloaded Oracle, Free Toad, ATG 5.6.1, and ITunes onto my work computer. I feel very technical at the moment. I also need to get a Mac--this only a few months after I got rid of my old one at work. So far, I've run a couple of sql statements on my own (ok, that's a blatant lie--SS was instrumental in helping me figure them out). I've also made a fix in ACC. I'm such a techie...

I had my review last week too--and it was much better than I expected, especially considering the project I helped mess up back in September. But my raise, even though it was pretty decent, basically confirmed my suspicions that I must be the lowest paid person in my new department. Because otherwise there's no way my company would give that kind of percentage raise. Another year of underpaid drudgery--but maybe they'll up my bonus instead... Here's to useless hoping.

In other news--still trying to decide what to do about Pesach--whether I should work from home, or whether I should come back to NYC after first days and work in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home