Monday, December 27, 2004

is it just me?

*Who finds herself suffocated when a perfectly lovely guy I'm dating calls every single day? Makes me want to run screaming for the hills. I don't know him that well, but as AB says, that's how to get to know him better. And if there's one person who I think is actually sane and grounded, it would be her. So I suppose I should listen to her and be a little less uptight about this.

*Who can't decide what in the world to do with her life? I have the GMAT scores to go anywhere I'd like, but I've got to write 3 essays before next week, so I can get applications in on time. Also, I've got to ask people at work for recommendations, which means I've got to tell them I'm thinking about leaving. Is it the right time to leave? Is it the right time to go to business school? Do I have enough experience to make it worth it? I guess my problem is that I constantly underestimate what my skills are, and it makes it difficult to see what I'm really capable of becoming, and what I can do now. I guess I'm still ambivalent about business school. But also, I love going and learning, just unsure that bschool is the type of learning I'd like to do.

*Who ignores a sprain in her wrist for a month or so? I've finally called my doctor, who of course is on vacation. It seems like just a sprain, but it doesn't seem to be going away. And since I ignored my thumb breaking on my right hand 2 years ago, I don't want to ignore my left wrist now, otherwise I won't have the full function of either hand. Which, I think, is probably a bad thing.

*Who seriously doubts her sanity every now and then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home