Tuesday, December 23, 2003

the mishpocho

As they say in select circles. In any case, I was with them last night... my aunt and uncle invited my brother & sister-in-law, my nephews, my little sister (who's here visiting, she'll be with me for shabbat), and myself for a chanukah dinner last night. It was lots of fun, very loud, very funny, as our family gatherings tend to be. Afterwards, I went over at my brother's, played with my yummy nephews (benny was telling me how he no longer has a 'benny button' since he lost it in the lake, and a fish ate it--i think he's been tickled one time too many), played a couple of games of rummikub with my siblings, and then woke up at an ungodly hour this morning. Let's just say I was at my office at 8AM. yikes. On the plus side, I saw the sun rise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home