Tuesday, June 08, 2004

bibbity bobbity boo

I'm M's 'fairy blogmother'

***

In other news, I'm missing a wedding of some good friends because somehow there are now 2 weddings in 2 different cities, on the same random Tuesday in August. sigh. I was really looking forward to both, but now I'm just frustrated that I won't be able to go to the second. They clearly should have consulted with me first. Yes, I know I should just be happy for them, but I did really want to be there.

Making another sheva brachot tomorrow, and will be crazy preparing tonight. So why am I still at work? It might have everything to do with coming in 1/2 hour late, almost missing a meeting, and taking 1:15 for lunch. I think I'd better do something today. Though I was still fairly productive. I'm just that good!

Had a stressful but productive conversation last night, which was long overdue. This of course, was partially because of my own cowardice at dealing with issues, but apparently other person was even more hesitant to talk about things. Hopefully this will lead to significant improvements. And no. This paragraph was not about anyone who I may or may not be dating. Nice try though.

Calling on certain friends who are MIA due to their having a social life. It's good to surface once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home