Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Uses for my camera phone:

Taking pics of my nephews & niece. Though I still haven't managed to figure out how to send the pics anywhere. I've tried emailing them, phoning them, I can't figure it out. Maybe I should read the manual...

Went kayaking on Sunday, which was super fun, though next time I'll have to remember to bring along a change of clothes. oops. Next outing, I think, will be trapeze school. Anyone want to join?

I ran into an old high school classmate, who I hadn't seen since she got married... in 1998. Some things don't change--I recognized her from across the parking lot because of her... hair. No one has hair like SD. Also, I knew there was a good chance she'd be at that wedding. Very odd. I never think of high school anymore (with good reason, I really tried not to think of it while I was there either), so seeing her just seemed like something from an alternate universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home