Monday, November 03, 2003

Are girls as clueless as guys?

My first reaction is 'Of course not!'

But then I see shidduch dates like I saw Sat. night, at Madame Tussaud's (I went with the 'Boston' group--it was lots of fun, but I wouldn't recommend it for a date, unless [or until] you're comfortable acting a little crazy with the other person).

In any case... apparently (although I wasn't paying attention, my friends were), this girl went over to the Brad Pitt figure and was basically all over him. arm around his waist, then fingers through his hair, etc... In front of her date... Was she thinking this was a good idea? What would she have said/done if he was all over J.Lo? The date didn't seem to be going splendidly beforehand, but this is a sure way to kill it. Unless, of course, that's what she was trying to do.

In any case... I don't mean to state the obvious, but really people--these are DOLLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home