Tuesday, January 13, 2004

the tooth fairy visits

And charges me everything she used to give me. plus interest. plus inflation. It's a good thing I only used to get a quarter.

My wisdom teeth left me on Friday, and thank G-d I got them all out at once, since there's no way I would go back. The laughing gas made me cry, the painkillers made me ralph, I'm still swollen, and was thoroughly miserable. But now I'm better. Mostly. Really the guy was pretty good, it's not his fault that my body can't deal with any painkiller stronger than Aleve. Oh well.

I had many DVDs to get me through (thanks for all the donations). Plus, I found a copy of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure in the bookstore on Friday morning. It was excellent. Well, now I've had enough of baby food, and am ready to go on to semi-grown up food (I had pizza last night for dinner, and even though I had to cut it into small pieces, I was thrilled to be having something solid). Thanks for all the phone calls, advice, and well-wishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home