Thursday, June 24, 2004

my reputation precedes me...

A minorly edited version of an IM conversation I had with a former roommate today. A bit of background: AK is in graduate school and earns money on the side by writing freelance articles. She's been looking for sources.

AK: i need a person from a credit card company to comment on the complaints consumers have on calling them
AK: like that their reps don't know what they're talking about
AK: no one wants to talk to me
AK: i'm trying though

me: i don't think i know anyone like that...
AK: well, should you happen to date anyone who works at credit cards
AK: i am always looking for sources

me: it's surprising i haven't yet
me: considering my track record
AK: well, that can be your new ambition!
AK: hi, i've dated men from all top 10 credit card issuers
AK: hilarious

me: i'll have to date more effectively for your stories
AK: yes!
AK: date with sources in mind

me: give me a list of professions...
me: and i'll do my best

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home