Thursday, June 17, 2004

the phantom opera

Yay for opera in the park!

Though really, it was more like a nice place for a picnic, with some (very) background music. Actually, I met someone last week who had her own opera debut as Madame Butterfly at Central Park. How cool is that? She now teaches voice at Julliard.

We were not all that close to the front. But good wine, yummy fruit, lousy aim, and lots of fun were had by all (or at least by me). I got to annoy everyone with my new phone wallpaper of my nephew. Isn't he cute!!?? Hopefully, I'll get DS to put it up on his web hosting service, and then link over.

On to Bryant Park next Monday, and maybe Shakespeare soon too. Anyone know who the actors are in Central Park's shows this year?

And MS might join me at trapeze school, but honestly, I think she might be too busy getting married. Though who knows--how 'bout a trapeze-school wedding shower?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home