Thursday, August 07, 2003

hungry

OK, I am at work today, and I'm still trying to figure out whether sitting on a chair is halachically wrong, or minhag-ically wrong. well, not so much trying to figure it out as just wondering idly, since I'm sitting on a chair in any case. But I am sitting cross-legged on it, so my feet are falling asleep, and I'm fairly uncomfortable. Does that make it any better? I can't really work standing up, and if I am unable to work, that sort of defeats the purpose of ending up here on Tish'a B'av to begin with.

It's barely 10:30 and I'm already hungry, which is odd considering I can usually go without food til noon on a regular day. It's all psychological, I suppose. I'm attempting to think of the churban, but this release is really difficult, a lot of QA that I need to do, and trying to help the techies figure out what's working, what's not, which is sort of difficult considering I have no idea what is going on.

Just found a major business-related issue, although it's not so major from a tech standpoint. Should go and devote my time to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home