Sunday, September 14, 2003

back at work

Back at work, ready for a cruddy day, but at least I can only be here for a few hours (hopefully, that'll be all I need).

Had a lovely shabbos. Kind of odd, if you think about how I was on the Upper West Side for a girls-only shabbos. It was just so relaxing and fun and non-stressful at all. Also, went to hear R. Cardozo speak post-shul (I didn't quite make it for the shul part). So that was the beginning of my Elul preparations, I suppose. Getting a late start, but that can't quite be helped, seeing as I've been getting home from work after 9pm on a regular basis.

Got a really good insult... it was very creative, actually. A guy I barely know asked me out, and when I said no (very nicely, I might add), he emailed me back and said something about my friends being 'extremely not very interesting.' I would be insulted, but I'm too busy being amused (clearly I don't agree, otherwise they wouldn't be my friends). But it's confusing as to whether he thinks saying this would help his cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home