Tuesday, August 26, 2003

My week in short review

Crazy busy week (to be expected), but it'll be over tonight, I think. None of the ridiculousness that tends to take place at levaya's happened last week... except for someone asking my cousin what kind of boy she was looking for (that was while the mes was in the room, and while her mother was in the middle of tearing kriah). Don't people have any sense whatsoever?

ok, I suppose I know the answer to that one. but I'm just continually surprised...

A friend of mine brought ice cream over to celebrate his birthday last night (don't ask me why I'm the one who ended up with the ice cream, but who am I to complain??). And proceeded to tell me that I was "scary smart." Um. I'm not. Well, let's just hope that I don't get asked out by him (nice enough, but clearly a no), and in the meantime, I'll just enjoy my freezer-ful of haagen dasz.

M sent me this link, which was my entertainment for the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home