Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Tuesdays

Last Tuesday's sheva brachot were really nice. I actually enjoyed them more than the wedding itself, which was somewhat interesting. I think I was too stressed with finding a ride from the wedding to actually enjoy it completely.

But sheva brachot... I was looking around the room, and just thinking that there were so many good people there, who have become really good friends. And I think (hope) that they're the kinds of friends that will stay, and won't just disappear as we all (very) slowly get married, move away, etc., etc. There's all these different dynamics going on between everyone, but this seemed to be one of those rare golden moments when all the extraneous currents move to the background, and where everyone comes together and enjoys each other's company, and just feels very accepted.

And then there are times like today, when I wonder whether last Tuesday was a figment of my imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home