Monday, September 22, 2003

Take 2

In spite of Dell cancelling my last order without informing me (apparently the computer I wanted had been recalled), I reordered another laptop from their outlet store. This one's even better, except that it didn't have an option to order an external floppy with it. A little stupid of me, clearly, since now I'll have to figure out another way to transfer files from my ancient 486-upgraded-to-a-Pentium I desktop, to my lovely new P4 laptop.

That is, presuming they don't cancel my order again.

<--update: I went back to look over the specs and there's good news and bad news: Bad news first -- apparently it's a P3, not a P4, which is somewhat annoying, since I was sure it was a p4, but probably won't make much of a difference to me. The good news is.... it has a floppy built in! which means that i won't have to deal with the headache of trying to figure out what the heck a memory key is and how to use it-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home