Friday, August 27, 2004

and the winner of the birthday sweeps is...

The pedicure, due to proximity, stress, and the possibility of a foot massage.

I got it last night, at a place around the corner from work. My first one ever! Not so happy with the color, but that was 45 minutes of pampering that was just awesome. Did you know they have these funky massage chairs that you sit in while they're bathing your feet? Did you know that they massage your calves when you get a pedicure?? I had no idea until then that even my legs were stressed out. Is that too much information?

Sketchiness: They had men giving some of the pedicures. Very weird.

Still debating whether I'm going to get myself more birthday presents. I've added an Ipod to my wish list, but I think I'm too poor for that much of a treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home